Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Meet Felicity


Felicity is my second oldest doll by about five to seven years. Maybe more! I received her from my grandparents and aunt in 1991 - just months after she was launched. I'm not sure you can see in any of the pictures, but she has the beautiful soft eyelashes characteristic of Pleasant Company/Pre-Mattel dolls. 


She is the doll i first fell in love with for her pure beauty. Her story is by far one of my favorites. 


Look at those eyes!

She is a true carot-top and has the spunky personality to boot! She fights for what is right. Even if her methods aren't always "propper". Besides her love of justice, Felicity has a curiosity about the world she lives in. She is growing up in a time of great change. Yet she is wise, compassionate, and genuine beyond her years. 

Even as a child i found Felicity's collection special.


The detail amazes me to this day. She is a doll worth cherishing.



No comments:

Post a Comment