Monday, February 2, 2015

How I Display and Store

If you have AG, collect, AG, etc. One thing you find out quickly is that organization is important! Here is how I currently store and display my collection. 


It's a larhe armoire with 2 drawers. I can get five dolls across and have the depth for three risered rows if i choose. 

The two shelves are removable and adjustable. Hair and other snall accessories are stored in Rebecca's chest on the top shelf by the animals. 

Each drawer holds clothes. The top one houses historical outfits each in its own ziplock bag labeled with a picture and  name of the outfit. Same system for the modern clothes in the bottom drawer. 


Each character has a labeled divider so all her outfits stay together.

Its not perfect yet, but it is a nice safe place for my collection. It even had doors i can close to protect the girls from small children. 

Its a work in progress for sure, but right now its working well.

No comments:

Post a Comment