Thursday, May 28, 2015

Truly Me Store Report American Girl St. Louis

First of all a shout out to the personal shopper at the St. Louis store Carmel Parker! She is absolutely a rockstar!!!! I'm pretty sure it's impossible for me to say enough good things about her.

Tuesday I made the two hour trek across town by bus to the American Girl store to see the new items in person. This was a pretty small release, all things considered. Here are the photos from my visit.

Truly Me logo on a doll tank they were giving out.

Here is the pretty new lavender truly me box

Here they are! The three new dolls

This one has a modified just mold. If I had the money, I would have gotten her too!

She is super cute for another blond hair blue-eyed doll.

And of course you've already seen her.

The two display cases of truly me dolls. I feel like there should be one doll standing in front of each case facing the other dolls directing the doll choir

A showcase of all the accessories

The doodle outfit is reminiscent of the outfit girl of the year 2008 Mia St. Clair came wearing.

The outfits for girls.

The hammock into of the new outfits

In store exclusive sailboard

The new true me doll box

The quite heavy activity book that comes with each Truly Me doll

And that's it!! 

The St. Louis store is quite small compared to some of the others but they always do a very tactful job  displaying their stock.

Kid, or kid at heart, Carmel will make your experience at the St. Louis American Girl store.

No comments:

Post a Comment