Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Summer Release at AG St. Louis, Modern

Once again I must think Carmel for showing me all the new stuff! I would most certainly miss things without her assistance.

Onto the photos.


I love Grace's sightseeing outfit. The detail is awesome. To me, this is the best outfit in her whole collection.

Exclusive William Sonoma spatula
Loads of new gray stuff for girls.

Truly Me got some fun new accessories:
In that picture you can see both the new recess outfit and the astronomy/science fair set. 

Here are the two new outfits. The sparkle sweater outfit on the left and the recess ready outfit on the right. Also in that photo is the new sports bench.

The best picture of the hot lunch I got. You can kind of see the desk here too.

Reminds me of the desks when I was in grade school.
Who needs a hat?

Striped hoodie for girls and dolls

Some of the new school supplies for girls store exclusive.
Lunchboxes journals and pencil cases for girls also a store exclusive.

Well these aren't new with this release, they came out with the last release. These are the new starter earrings for dolls.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment