Tuesday, March 3, 2015

New Addition!

As I am still waiting for Elizabeth to return from the doll hospital, I decided it was time to acquire a doll I've been looking yet constantly since I heard about her a few years ago.


Carpatina is a line of slim body, all vinyl dolls. Like American girl, they are 18 inches tall and can share some clothing. Their bodies are significantly narrower than AG dolls.

These dolls are beautifully and carefully packaged. They come in a beautiful blue box protected by an outer plastic wrap.


I purchased a doll and two outfits directly from their website. They also sell on eBay but there's a significant Mark up there.



Meet Anna Ming! She's a beauty!!


Her face is just stunning!!!
Those are real working knot and loop buttons. 

The doll herself has a beautifully detailed molded vinyl body, hands and feet.

Her hair is silky black wig. The same kind of wigs American girl dolls.

One of the outfits I purchased for her was the Avalon gown. It's a spectacular piece of craftsmanship in itself. Snaps up the back rather than Velcro.


I think another Carpatina Fantasy Adventures doll may be in my future! 

No comments:

Post a Comment