Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Target Haul

So yesterday I went to target on a hunt for a few things doll related. Here's what came home with me.


These are actually my first Our Generation items. So let's take a look.


First up is the our generation styling chair. I needed the salon chair where I can secure my dogs while I do the hair for a while now. I absolutely refuse to pay the AG price. Not to mention it's pink. So it took me a while to find one that was not pink. I saw this on the target website and every time I went to target I would look for it. They finally had it yesterday.

It's a pretty bluish purple color with different color purple flowers. Even my husband called it "super cute."

I won't really be using the items that came with it, but that's OK. I'll probably just sell them on eBay.


Next is this multi compartment organizer I found in the home organization section.


It is three removable compartments-the two long ones on either side and the divided one in the middle.


It's absolutely perfect to hold all my doll hair styling supplies.


Finally, I found the "RV seeing you" food/accessory set. This is something I've been looking for for a while as it actually has a mix of health and junk food.


This set has over 50 pieces! And let's face it, who doesn't love doll food?!


Look at that! The hotdog even comes out of the bun! Granted a child would probably lose almost every single one of these little pieces. But an adult collector like myself? Perfect for display and photography.

So watch for these items in future blog posts and on my Instegram (@visionofadoll)!

No comments:

Post a Comment